By completing the procedure for factory reset kindle fire will resolve many issues in quick way. If the issues are complicated then you must go for factory reset which will make your kindle reach back to its original settings.
Factory reset comes out to be very beneficial if you want to fix issues from their root and to secure kindle device. Doing a factory reset if kindle keeps on causing complex issues. If you’re facing constant issues with your kindle device and basic reset is not solving issues then factory reset kindle fire is the answer.
The factory reset process will eliminate everything from your device and take it back to original settings.
Steps to follow.
1. Backing up data. Make sure to store important files on your PC or cloud storage facility as factory reset removes everything. The purchased items will get re-downloaded.
2. Connect kindle into charger. You cannot perform a factory reset if battery is lower. You can remove this by connecting kindle to charger.
3. If kindle is not charging there must be an issue with charging cable. Try going for different charge for checking if device will charge.
4. Move down from top menu and choose more. You can get to menu section by sliding down from top screen.
5. Click device from settings menu. This will open kindle settings.
6. Move down and choose reset to factory defaults. The option will ask to confirm you want to reset device and remove everything.
7. Wait until device not completes reset process. The factory reset procedure will take few minutes and your kindle fire will restart when process gets complete.
8. Sign in into amazon account. Move through the setting up procedure and login into amazon account. This will allow restoring of purchases and other settings.
9. Confirm whether issue is settle or not. Examine reset kindle for viewing if error is there or not.
If the errors you were facing still occur afterward completing factory reset, you can reach us for best kindle help services.